JD Wealth Management, LLC - 72960 Fred Waring Dr. STE #1, Palm Desert, CA 92260
Jill L. Ditter, CFP®


Why Jill

Investment Planning

Jill is an Independent Investment Advisor with over 30 years of experience working with investors to make decisions about investing for the future.    Services Include:

  • Financial planning
  • Investment advice
  • Retirement planning
  • Education funding
  • Estate planning

 Jill  is free from proprietary products and customizes her advice to meet the individual needs of the investors she serves.

Comprehensive Approach

Investing for retirement is different for each individual and each stage of retirement. Jill believes in providing investment advice that addresses your stated goals, income needs and the activities you want to enjoy in your retirement.  You will have a strategy that provides attention to an appropriate mix of assets, broad based diversification and planning for near term cash needs.     Enjoy access to reputable custodians and well-known investments without getting lost in the crowd.  

Service Commitment

Jill is committed to providing excellent service to her investors. This type of commitment to service works towards building a trusting relationship between Jill and her investors.   Investors receive ongoing communication, performance reporting, regular reviews and attention to service as needed.   Jill can offer either an hourly rate or an advisory fee based upon assets under management.   Fees are transparent and based upon the scope of services provided. 

Contact Jill

Send a Question or Request Jill's Weekly Market Update


Jill L. Ditter, CFP®

CA. Insurance Lic #0796239

72960 Fred Waring Dr. STE #1
Palm Desert, Ca. 92260

Jill's Affiliations and Disclaimer

Investment advice and financial planning offered through Gallacher Capital Management, LLC, a registered investment advisor and separate entity from JD Wealth Management, LLC.   JD Wealth Management, LLC and Gallacher Capital Management, LLC do not provide legal or tax advice.   For all such matters contact your legal or tax consultant.